Our passion in writing this blog is to help people have hope and learn to understand how to control the challenge of managing their debilitating diseases such as diabetes, hypoglycemia, indigestion, imbalance, as well as the need to be more aware of sugar intake, etc.
If you follow this blog, you will find valuable ‘New Thought’ Information and Advice that will help you learn how to adjust to take care of yourself as you get older.
In order to keep yourself in your best self-care, you need to pay attention to nourishing Your Mind, Your Body, and Your Spirit combined! With each of these, there is a responsibility and something that you can learn in order to have a Healthier You:
Your Body: Make sure you Act on these all important body issues in order to take good care of your body and solve your body.
- You will need to require intensive self-care, issues, for example:
- Adhere to prescribed medications
- Monitor your blood glucose
- Follow strict dietary and physical activities
- Get preventive foot care
- Make all your doctor appointments
- Get regular health screening and testing for any complications
- Every year get your flu shot in the fall. When you turn 65, get a pneumonia shot.
- Every 10 years get a Tetanus and Diphtheria immunization booster shot.
- Benefit from physical activity. Start slowly, with a mild to moderate activity. Walking or dancing are good exercises. It can help you feel better and enjoy life more.
- Commit to controlling your weight
- Keep your heart strong
- Lower your blood pressure and decrease your risk of stroke
- Keep your bones, muscles and joints healthy
- Relieve anxiety and depression
Your Mind: Make Sure You Find the Time to Think and Plan Healthier Ways to Eat:
- Focus on Whole Foods: Do your research! Learn! No we’re not talking about concentrating on a Whole Food Market here. We mean ‘whole food’… any food in its most essential, pure and basic form. Whole foods are the best ingredients for creating tasty and healthy meals, and diets loaded with whole, unrefined and unprocessed foods to keep you healthy.
- Eat Plant-Strong: Plants provide some of the most colorful and nutrient packed foods that exist in Mother Nature. Remember that it’s never too early or late to start a lifelong affair with fruits, vegetables, whole grains and beans.
- Choose Healthy Fats: Believe it or not, fat is part of a healthy diet, but only if it’s the right kind. Get your health fats from whole plant-based foods like nuts, seeds, and avocados. Eliminate the amounts of extracted oils and processed fat.
- Consider Nutrient Density: A variety of nutrients, such as vitamins, and minerals and herbs are essential for good healthy. Eat a rainbow of fruitand vegetables along with all kinds of whole grains, and beans to get the most of ‘whole food’ in your diet.
- Try Our VedaFoods: VedaFoods is an all-natural sugar-free product that contains low glycemic roasted grains with soluble fiber. Veda Foods is focused on solving a daily problem faced by millions of diabetics, pre-diabetics and other sugar conscious individuals…eating these ‘right foods’ will help control and/or eliminate spikes in blood sugar levels. The pre-packaged health food packets have been developed in accordance with nutritional guidelines from the American Diabetes Association. VedaFoods offers delicious taste, herbs in different flavors, convenience portion control, ease of preparation and affordability. It is also vegan! The food aimed at the sugar conscious and those struggling with diabetes about their nutrition, not knowing what they should eat, where to find those foods, and how to cook them.Not only are they healthy, but they are also delicious, and helps restore balance.
Your Spirit: Paying Attention to Your Health Care is the way to Stay Spiritually Healthy!
- Almost every healthy spiritual guru will tell you that diet and exercise are the keys to longevity.As we growolder, our dietary needs change, and we need fewer calories than we did when youngerand working hard. More important still is the quality of the food we eat. In caring for yourself physically and mentally, you will also keep your spirit healthy, and free.
- Did you know that your Spirit’s strongest desire wants to always be at your back–even if you didn’t know it? Your Inner Spirit really wants you to stay healthy and be happy, even if you’re not aware of that…so why not pay attention and look out at the world from Spirit’s eyes. Learn to STOP, Relax, Pay Attention, Focus in order to take good care of yourself and stay healthy!
- To get started connecting with your Inner Spirit, stop and stay in the moment.
- Close your eyes and get in touch with your ‘Spirit’.
- Take your time and Breathe! Imagine what your Inner Spirit looks like–be very specific.
- Find a special way to protect your ‘Spirit’ (perhaps it is a white light all around you, or a thick glass cylinder circling you and protecting you—your “Inner Spirit’).
- Willingly and lovingly connecting with your Spirit, is a very useful inner tool to self-awareness and reclaiming your health.
- When you have the spirit close by, you will know what’s true for you all the time, and what you should eat.
- So remember all of the above to make room in your life for your Inner Spirit. Let yourself reclaim your control and power and stay healthy…only you can do it!
Enjoy the Process! Namaste’
Aha Thought: You are what you eat!
About the Authors:
Mitchell Levy is the Chief Instigator of Ahas at the Aha Amplifier and Chief Marketing Officer at VedaFoods. Mitchell has coached tens of thousands of individuals on improving their work lives and running their businesses better. He has 30+ years of thought leadership, strategy planning and sales/marketing experience, is a former board member, CEO & advisor of many organizations, has written 46 business books and created over 70 University courses. To find out more about Mitchell, visit http://mitchelllevy.com
Carly Alyssa Thorne is a speaker, author, consultant, producer, and director on Conscious Business Collaborations, specializing in multi-sensory, multimedia, and the mind-body-business-spirit interconnectedness. Carly has worked with individuals, families, and companies on comprehensive health programs and led numerous retreats. To find out more about Carly, visit http://www.CarlyAlyssaThorne.com.
Are you open to learning new ways of living and eating a healthier lifestyle that will help maintain your blood sugar levels throughout your day? If so, VedaFoods is here to help you.
VedaFoods was created after three years of research and persistent efforts. The product is delicious, all natural, vegan, sugar-free, and a delicious easy way to prepare foods for those that are concerned about their sugar. VedaFoods is perfect for those who may be insulin resistant, pre-diabetic, diabetic or are just plain wanting to lead a more sugar-conscious, health-conscious lifestyle.
VedaFoods offers five different flavors; Indian, Chinese, Italian, Mexican and Thai. Each variety has different spices which add an array of flavors and tastes. Many spices are rich in medicinal properties, so VedaFoods are not only delicious; they are also medicinal, which restores balance. Check it out on www.VedaFoods.com. The best part? You can order VedaFoods on-line, it comes in convenient pouches that take 5 minutes to make and each pouch may serve 2 people.
You can find out more about eating and living a healthier lifestyle by visiting: VedaFoods at http://www.VedaFoods.com
DISCLAIMER: Any advice or subject covered in this blog are from our own personal experiences. Please seek proper counsel from your own personal advisors whether it be your doctor for medical and or health issues, an accountant for financial advice or any professional necessary. Before making any decisions using information contained in our Videos, Podcasts, websites, teleconferences or any other form of communication, you should receive advice from your licensed professionals. All information is subject to verification, errors and omissions.